This is a classic and timeless look, perfect for Valentines Day! It’s clean and simple, but definitely makes a statement when paired with a bold lip. I wanted to do a neutral eye with long lashes for a super girly and flirty effect. For the lips, one can never go wrong with a daring red, which pairs perfectly with this eye makeup. This look is super easy to recreate and you’ll surely impress your date!
- Prime your eyelids to give the eye shadow a nice base.
- Apply a matte brown eye shadow in the crease and pat on a cream colour shadow to the lid. Go into the crease and blend the colours to create a seamless transition.
- Draw a line along the lash line and flick out to create a cat eye effect. I prefer a thicker line for a bolder look.
- Apply black liner to the bottom waterline starting from the middle to the outer corner and blend out. To brighten up the eye, use a shimmery pearl colour and apply to the tear duct and brow bone. Lastly to get those eyes looking really flirty, pop on a pair of long wispy lashes! If you prefer mascara, grab something that will lengthen the lashes. Don’t forget to put mascara on the bottom lashes as well!
Use your favourite face products to complete the rest of your makeup. To finish off the look, apply your go-to red lip! This is a natural look so you can definitely pair it with any lip colour.
I’ve listed all the products I used below for your reference. Remember, you don’t have to use the exact same products I did. Find similar ones that work for you to recreate this look! Hope you guys enjoyed!
- Base:Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Crease:Mac Eye Shadow in Saddle
- Lid:Morphe’s 35W Palette Cream Eye Shadow (1st row, 4th from the left)
- Winged Liner:L’oreal Felt Tip Liquid Eye Liner
- Water line: Maybelline Eye Shadow Stick in Blackmai
- Brow Bone: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Eye Shadow in Bootycall
- Tear Duct: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Eye Shadow in Bootycall
- Lashes: Ardell Lashes in Wispies
- Foundation:Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC45
- Concealer:Mac Pro Longwear in NC45
- Powder:Mac Pressed Powder in Medium Dark
- Blush:Morphe’s 9B Blush Palette (1st in 3rd row)
- Highlight:Mac Global Glow
- Lip Liner: Anabelle in Cherry
- Lip Stick: Bite Beauty Crème lipstick in VIB ROUGE